{{results.messages.text}}
Selling 4 IRON MAN mud tires 35x12.5x20 $250 OBO Tread still on 2 tires is 60% And the other 2 are 40%
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/q59a9xxx-35inch-mud-tires']}}
4 tires with rims and hubcaps About 10,000 miles on them Each tire New is $220. They came off F250. $600 OBO
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/uayb2mee-used-tires-285-70-17']}}
I got two tire that are really good condition
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/dcre5gbp-tires-p265-65r18']}}
15-Oct-2018Lake Jackson, TX+9 milesFree Stuff
New, doughnut tire. 4 lug nuts holes, spaced 2 3/4 inches apart
{{results.messagesById['https://groups.freecycle.org/group/LakeJacksonTX/posts/68863680/new%20spare%20doughnut%20tire']}}
Tread on tires 90% on two and 60% on other too 850$ or OBO or trade for GMC rims
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/3ttfqy2j-texas-edition-rims-and-tires']}}
The sprocket is loose but I still rides it,not to fast though this is roughly around 200+ dollar but need to sale cause it taking up to much space this bike don't have any weather damage been in storage I am sure its a easy fix this is the reason for the price and its a Porch Pickup only
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/f64uq8r7-mongoose-26-fat-tire-bike']}}
All for 40
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/xzmp8s3f-atv-mower-tires']}}
195/65/15 FREE TIRES ** NEW Firestone Winterforce
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/srcr5drw-free-tires-new-firestone-winterforce']}}
400 obo. Pickup only.
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/rstguaqv-2011-cadillac-cts-tires']}}
17 weld wheels tire 335X35X17 80% tire left Fits corvette c6 zo6 $1300 with tires
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/gy2982yr-17-weld-wheels-tire-335x35x17']}}
10-Oct-2018Clute, TX+11 milesAuto Parts for Sale
Universal rims and tires ( 2 tires still good) came are of honda pilot
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/xvab99xm-tires-and-rims']}}
Used Michelin LTX M/S P255/70R16 trick tires with Ford F-150 rims. Selling as a set only, see all pics, pickup in Angleton only. (Tires sell for $174 new and rims for $149)
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/ed8rt6v9-michelin-tires-and-rims']}}
10-Oct-2018Clute, TX+11 milesAuto Parts for Sale
I have 4 , P265/70/16 tires with about 30% thread, $, 10 each, 40 for all . fcfs, Clute TX pick up
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/kt3aavqs-265-70-16-tires']}}
P255/70R18 jeep factory wheels and tires. Set of 5. Factory take offs. 2017 with only 4,000 miles. 450$ OBO
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/3275zb33-jeep-wrangler-jk-wheels-and-tires']}}
Two, 4.8x12 Tires with Rims. 5x4.5 bolt pattern. Less than 15 miles on both. They came on my new trailer and I put larger tires on. M speed rated. Price is for both tire/rim.
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/6bxaymkt-trailer-rims-and-tires']}}
Selling 3 285 75 16. 2 of them are about 50% other one is 100% Asking 150 for all 3
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/ufz8pseq-285-75-16-tires']}}
6-245/75/17 cooper discoverer s/t max tires. No plugs or patches
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/k3dh758c-dually-tires']}}
Rims are 22 by 14 & tires are 37 by 14. 85 percent tread left & no scratches or scuffs on rims. $1900 obo
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/h8wwbuw3-hostile-rims-mud-tires']}}
Item posted in the Tires, Parts & Accessories category
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/pvhd9v8s-set-of-4-tires']}}
$10

2 Tires

Good condition
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/easvxfa8-2-tires']}}
Post Ad